The August updates for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 are available for download:
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update August 2010:
Fixes made in this update:
- 100809_KB2291255 - The IP module calculates a wrong packet header size for incoming packets.
- 100831_KB2390340 - Up/down arrow keys cannot be used to move through the list in the combo box.
- 100817_KB2249270 - This update addresses a memory leak.
- 100810_KB2028545 - Under certain circumstances the files in sub-directory cannot be accessed.
- 100825_KB982918 - This update addresses failure to load movie clips after 65k previous loads, an issue with resolving URLs, drawing an icon to the ActiveX control window prior to the Flash rendering starting and provides support for windowless mode.
- 100831_KB2273553 - This update resolves some input focus related issues with TextField objects.
- 100818_KB2028842 - This release updates Simsun_2_50.ac3 and Simsun_2_50.ttc fonts to meet GB2312 requirement.
- 100809_KB2269851 - CreateNewProcHelper() not flushes cache before switching to a new process.
- 100813_KB2286508 - Incorrect call stack is recorded by Dr. Watson.
- 100813_KB2319498 - Registry corruption may occur due to asynchronous flashing of the registry.
- 100818_KB2362408 - When Windows Embedded CE 6.0 is configured and used as a RAS Server, it cannot establish a direct connection with the client device unless the client sends out the "CLIENT" keyword.
Remember: it’s important to keep your system up to date!