The October updates for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 are available for download:
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update October 2010:
Fixes made in this update:
- 101028_KB2384080 - When using RNDIS client and DHCP allocator bound to the USB interface, an error may occur when USB cable is unplugged.
- 101004_KB2417732 - The current media time is not correctly calculated by the current rate.
- 101022_KB2437384 - Rotated text may not render correctly due to an issue with the font.
- 101029_KB2383946 - Calls to ScanVolumeEX() may fail when the volume to be scanned is formatted as EXFAT and has a directory structure that is at least 5 levels deep.
- 101005_KB982561 - This update addresses an issue with missing download manager.
- 101013_KB2352410 - This update addresses Internet Explorer issue.
- 101006_KB2431798 - This update addresses an issue with mouse cursor corruption when connecting from a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 device to Windows 7 over RDP.