The August updates for Windows Embedded Compact are available for download:
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update August 2011:
Fixes made in this update:
· 110816_KB2562821 - PCI Bus Enumerator may not properly adjust resources of existing PCI devices when a new PCI device is added to the system.
· 110816_KB2587327 - This update addresses an error that may occur during startup when file system advertises a new interface.
· 110803_KB2575787 - This update addresses an issue with Cachefilt.
· 110803_KB2579278 - This update enables RNDIS to recognize Interface Class (0xE0 0x01 0x03) as defined by USB.org.
· 110822_KB2592395 - Internet Explorer may not be able to connect to Windows Embedded CE 6.0 web server. The handshake may not be handled correctly for some messages.
· 110819_KB2588509 - This update addresses an issue when retrieving Cookies that have "Path" parameter specified.
Remember: it’s important to keep your system up to date!
3 weeks ago