the February updates for Windows Embedded Compact are available for download:
Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update February 2012:
Fixes made in this Update:
· 120206_KB2643028 - This update addresses an issue with the color when the output format is set as NV12.
· 120215_KB2676617 - IMediaSeeking::GetDuration may return an incorrect playback duration when playing MP3 (MPEG2.5 VBR).
· 120221_KB2676997 - MP3 file with ID3 tag may start playback from an incorrect position.
· 120222_KB2675188 - This update addresses an error in waveapi.dll when multiple Wave drivers are loaded.
Component: Internet Explorer
· 120206_KB2665677 - When the system has multiple codepages installed, these encoding options may not show under View_Encoding menu.
· 120213_KB2673281 - This update addresses an issue with window.prompt not working.
· 120214_KB2655816 - This update addresses an issue with the same Transaction ID used for DHCPDISCOVER and DHCPREQUEST. When the network cable is unplugged and plugged back in, DHCP DECLINE gets sent out. If a STATIC IP is configured, unplugging and plugging the cable drops the IP to AUTO IP.
· 120214_KB2643022 - Some devices may not get IP address from DHCP server.
· 120214_KB2650708 - A memory leak may occur when Bluetooth is repeatedly powered On/Off.
· 120228_KB2666019 - An error may occur during initialization of TCP/IP stack.
· 120217_KB2654709 - A user may not be able to run an application compiled with Windows Embedded CE 6.0 SDK on Windows Embedded Compact 7.
· 120224_KB2670901 - An exception may occur when calling PFXImportCertStore.
· 120221_KB2666090 - This update enables mounting of non-MBR storage formatted as NTFS.
Component: Time Zone/DST
· 120213_KB2645464 - This is a cumulative time zone update.
· 120229_KB2683399 - This is a DST update for Chile.
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update February 2012:
Fixes made in this Update:
· 120222_KB2666265 - When there are more than five adapters, gethostbyname() may not return valid IP address.
· 120227_KB2655806 - This update addresses an issue of high CPU load that may occur during the disconnect of an IPSEC secured VPN connection over PPP.
· 120228_KB2669980 - Under certain circumstances WiFi adapter may not send DHCP decline.
· 120217_KB2645465 - In the case of WMV or WMA playback, the CObjDispFilter::ThreadProc may not work correctly with the thread priority of registry value.
· 120224_KB2669512 - RAM hive corruption may occur when volatile keys get ported from boot.hv delta to system.hv.
· 120224_KB2676620 - When waveOutReset and waveOutClose methods are called from two threads without synchronization, one of threads can get blocked.
· 120220_KB2658125 - RDP may take a long time to detect network disconnect event.
· 120216_KB2649892 - Memory leak may occur when loading an ASP page with the auto-refresh property set.
· 120229_KB2683398 - This is a DST update for Chile.
· 120215_KB2666712 - This update addresses an issue with Force-Fit Layout. The Force-Fit behavior can be controlled during runtime or using an image by editing the registry file
Remember: it’s important to keep your system up to date!
2 weeks ago