The October updates for Windows Embedded Compact are available for download:
Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Updates October 2011:
Fixes made in this Update:
· 111031_KB2633756 - This update changes IdlePhys Registry Entry value to 9 to allow to pass the Bluetooth L2CAP test.
· 111025_KB2627558 - If a DHCP conflict is detected within a Windows Embedded Compact 7 device with 2 adapters, the device may not send a DHCP Decline to re-start the DHCP assignment.
· 111025_KB2600014 - This update addresses errors that may lead to build breaks.
· 111025_KB2606506 - If the LAN is disconnected, the Address Type of IP address is shown as 'static' incorrectly.
· 111026_KB2626907 - GetPerAdapterInfo may return incorrect DNS servers list.
· 111027_KB2590581 - Certain USB bus transaction errors may cause a USB device to stop functioning.
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update October 2011:
Fixes made in this update:
· 111014_KB2622679 - Under certain circumstances a removable device may not receive STORE_MOUNT_GUID notification.
· 111007_KB2586533 - HTML ListBox control may not accept input focus.
· 111014_KB2624769 - This update addresses occasional buffer overruns.
Remember: it’s important to keep your system up to date!
2 weeks ago