The November updates for Windows Embedded Compact are available for download:
Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Updates November 2011:
Fixes made in this Update:
· 111129_KB2643036 - This update adds SYSGEN_V1_POLICY to SYSGEN_AS_AIRSYNC, SYSGEN_AS_MAIL, and SYSGEN_AS_PIM.
· 111129_KB2635811 - Users are unable to build the devcore module due to missing sid.h.
· 111129_KB2645455 - This update modifies the M3U parser to skip lines in the M3U file that reference themselves.
· 111115_KB2642968 - GetScanLine API may not return correct code when the line is being drawn currently in vertical blanking interval.
· 111119_KB2608480 - This update addresses various DEBUGCHK issues.
· 111130_KB2633077 - The mount store operation is updated to avoid holding on the lock while the mount is being attempted on any store. Under certain circumstances a removable device may not receive STORE_MOUNT_GUID notification. DismountStore and DismountPartition may cause the deadlock.
· 111129_KB2634122 - This update addresses an issue with NLS function not working correctly with DEFAULT_LOCALE flag = ja-JP locale.
· 111119_KB2635787 - CeSetThreadPriority and SetThreadPriority requests may get rejected due to improper policy checking.
Component: SD CTK Tests
· 111130_KB2643055 - This update addresses some failures that may occur as the extended CSD info could not be obtained.
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update November 2011:
Fixes made in this update:
· 111117_KB2635841 - An error may occur when playing an invalid MP3.
· 111103_KB2627259 - When a user plays AVI Type 2 file using RenderFile API, it may return E_OUTOFMEMORY.
· 111111_KB2635840 - An error may occur when the USB storage is attached and immediately detached.
· 111102_KB2627799 - When a CopyFile routine fails on a disk with Encryption Filter installed, GetLastError may not return the correct error code.
· 111130_KB2643101 - When moving a file on the corrupted hard disk, MoveFile() API may return 'Success' when the file is not moved.
· 111117_KB2627261 - This update addresses possible deadlock issue and Store Lock error.
Component: Internet Explorer
· 111130_KB2600024 - This update addresses some Internet Explorer issues.
· 111130_KB2637314 - An error may occur when GPRS modem establishes a connection and attempts to create its IP interface.
· 111130_KB2600145 - This is a cumulative time zone update.
· 111116_KB2623684 - An error in readlog.exe may occur when .map files contain symbol descriptions with a line size more than 1024 characters.
Remember: it’s important to keep your system up to date!
3 weeks ago