I guess it's time to wish all our readers and followers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010!
As this is the Season of Giving we thought we would give away some Windows CE 6.0 books. For free? Well, we thought we would do a small quiz and then draw 5 Winners from those readers who get all answers right.
So have fun with the quiz, have yourselfs a nice and quiet Christmas and a really loud New Year!
Simply send the answers to our EMail Adress and we will let you know if you are one of the lucky winners! Btw: You can find (nearly) all answers in this Blog.
1) What is the name of the missing symbol by the following error message "Error: Can't find import 2508 in coredll.dll".
2) What is the recommended size for the (MTU = maximum transmission unit) while using PB KITL debugger?
3) What was the codname of Microsoft Auto 4.0 RTM?
4) In which country is the Microsofts Student Technology Competition "Imagine Cup 2010" going to be hosted?
5) With which Version of Windows CE did Microsoft start to use Whiskeys as code names?
6) Which define is required (in the sources file) to get the wMMX2 instruction set for your XScale processor in your assembler code?
7) From which book is "So long and thanks for all the fish!" and who said it?
So long and thanks for all the fish!
2 weeks ago