The June updates for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 are available for download:
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update June 2010:
Fixes made in this update:
- 100614_KB2132759 - Memory leaks may occur when objects are instantiated but are not deleted appropriately.
- 100614_KB2201469 - On platforms without GWES, the redirector waits for GWES's initialization until timeout. Default timeout 60 seconds is too long for some scenarios.
- 100616_KB2028762 - This update addresses a memory leak.
- 100625_KB2175412 - Function call to _wfdopen may result in exception.
- 100629_KB2249451 - The buffer size for ToolHelp snapshot is fixed to 4MB. For systems with large number of heaps and large heap sizes, some heap information is missing from the ToolHelp snapshot.
- 100630_KB2076770 - This update addresses the issue with the API IMediaSeeking::GetCurrentPosition() returning wrong value when the rate changes.
- 100603_KB982220 - Memory leak may occur while un-mounting and mounting NAND Flash file system through predefined API.
- 100604_KB2159499 - NAND corruption may occur when power dropps during NAND Flash Driver un-mount.
- 100614_KB982817 - Error message "failed formatting" shows in debug builds regardless the status of the format results.
- 100612_KB977855 - This update enables write-allocate feature to improve ARM Coretex-A8 L2 Cache performance in kernel.
- 100614_KB2165755 - Under certain circumstances a page fault in KCall may occur.
- 100629_KB2250984 - This update installs missing source files necessary for building LMEM.
- 100615_KB2128768 - File system corruption may occur when trying to access bad block in the free list.
- 100604_KB2127600 - Memory leak may occur when the LoadLibrary API is used but there is no corresponding FreeLibrary API call.
- 100629_KB2211240 - The hour glass shows when image does not have SYSGEN_CURSOR defined.
- 100625_KB2259100 - Windows Embedded CE 6.0 client may not correctly parse SIP header without angle brackets.
Remember: it’s important to keep your system up to date!