I just realized that I forgot to post the Windows Embedded Compact February 2011 QFEs that have been released in Mach; so without further ado:
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update February 2011:
Fixes made in this update:
· 110207_KB2477769 - This update resolves some issues with ASN1 module.
· 110225_KB2444533 - This release installs updated CETK test files.
· 110224_KB2495864 - This update addresses an error that may occur when radiometricsdll is launched.
· 110214_KB2495868 - Memory leak may occur when using ceplayer.exe to play AVI and WMV files through playlist with repeat playback option.
· 110211_KB2495580 - This update addresses a possible deadlock.
Component: Flash Lite
· 110222_KB982918 - This update addresses an issue with flash not rendering under certain circumstances.
· 110209_KB2492043 - An exception may occur when unplugging and external storage device while playing a file from it.
Component: Internet Explorer
· 110221_KB2450800 - Screen is not properly redrawn in Internet Explorer if a floating window is shown inside a window and scrollbars are moved.
· 110211_KB982563 - This update implements L2 cacheable page table support for ARM processor.
· 110224_KB2465661 - This update adds registry entries to support custom resolution entries for Pictor screen.
· 110210_KB2175812 - When connecting from a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 device to Windows 2003 server or later, the state of the CAPS LOCK/NUM LOCK keys may not be correctly updated from the RDP client device to the terminal server.
Windows CE 5.0 Monthly Updates February 2011:
Fixes made in this Update:
· 110207_KB2477768 - This update resolves some issues with ASN1 module.
Remember: it’s important to keep your system up to date!
3 weeks ago