The September updates for Windows Embedded Compact are available for download:
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update September 2011:
Fixes made in this update:
· 110929_KB2580309 - This update addresses an error that may occur in in a multi-threaded environment.
Component: Debug Support
· 110914_KB2575796 - This update addresses an issue with start of dw.exe.
· 110907_KB2600035 - This update configures FILE_FLAG_WRITE_THROUGH flag for the underlying file handle for cachefilt.
· 110907_KB2557486 - The mount store operation is updated to avoid holding on the lock while the mount is being attempted on any store.
· 110921_KB2587668 - This update addresses an error in PgPoolTrimThread.
· 110930_KB2603744 - This update addresses possible issue with virtual memory allocated with VirtualAlloc when PAGE_NOCACHE is specified.
· 110907_KB2588508 - The CD drive storage manager uses a fixed time of 2 seconds to poll for a newly inserted disc, This leads to a delay up to 2 seconds until an inserted disc is detected. This update allows polling time to be configurable via the registry. A new registry key "CDROMPollFrequency" is added under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\CDProfile\CDRom in the registry file common.reg with the default value of 0x3ED(1s).
Windows CE 5.0 Monthly Updates September 2011:
Fixes made in this Update:
· 110930_KB2600013 - Internet Explorer may not be able to connect to Windows CE 5.0 web server.
Remember: it’s important to keep your system up to date!
2 weeks ago