Wednesday 22 July 2009

Congratulations!

Hi folks,

has anybody missed me? I've just come back from 3 weeks Italy with a camper. Ever been in Italy with a camper using a SatNav designed for cars? - Lots of fun, I can tell you ;-)

So now it's back to business and in my first post I would like to congratulate Jochen who is now one of five official Microsoft Auto Trainers - world wide.
Well done Jochen!

Jochen has already held several Trainings on Microsoft Auto over the last year, so this isn't just a title but really does emphasize his knowledge and experience in Windows Embedded Technologies as well as his skills as a Trainer - he has been a Windows Embedded CE Trainer for several years now.

So if you have any questions regarding Microsoft Auto, I'm sure Jochen will be more than glad to answer them.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

No comments: