Wednesday 22 July 2009

Hot news from Nuremberg (Part II)

Hi folks,

1) Harald wasn't quite exact with his temperature information as we are located in Erlangen and not in Nuremberg ;-)

2) I think I have a slightly more geeky way of finding out what the weather is like (in Erlangen or anywhere as a matter of fact ;-):

By using EBs street director on the Microsoft Auto Platform and using bing!

First I enter my destination or look for a point of interest via bing search (formerly known as Live Search 4 Devices), for example a hotel:





So bing search has found a hotel for me and I would now like to know the weather forecast.



I hope you're haveing the same sunny weather we are having at the moment :-)

This demo was also shown during the 13. International Advances in Automotive Electronics Conference in Ludwigsburg from 15. to 16. July.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

No comments: