Thursday 23 July 2009

Microsoft Auto 4.0 “Train The Trainer”

Hi everybody,

you might have wondered why I didn’t post in the past 3 weeks. Well I was in the USA; first on vacation and then on the Microsoft Auto 4.0 “Train The Trainer” event.

I found out that the EB Street Director navigation software which I have installed on my HTC Diamond smart phone works very well in the US as well.

If you have read Damian’s post you already know that I am now one of five Microsoft certified Trainers for MS Auto 4.0 – world wide. But it gets better: EB has yet another official MS Auto 4.0 Trainer – Michael Forkey from the Bothell, WA branch office (which makes two out of five!), so congratulations to him as well! I would also like to thank the folks from Microsoft for the great MS Auto 4.0 Training; you have done a great job! Following are a couple of pictures I took at the MS Auto 4.0 “Train The Trainer” Event:




Have fun!

No comments: