Wednesday 2 June 2010

TechED 2010 New Orleans preview

Hi folks,

As Damian mentioned in his article I will be at TechED US in New Orleans next week. I will be helping at the Windows Embedded Technical Learning Center (TLC):

  • Monday, June 7th 5:45 pm – 9 pm I will be at the “Device Showcase
  • Tuesday, June 8th 10:30 am – 3 pm I will be at the “Get your hands on Windows Embedded” booth
  • Wednesday, June 9th 10:30 am – 12:30 pm I will be at the “Device Showcases

Of course I will be around during the entire TechED as well. But first I have to make my way over to the US on Saturday morning: Nuremberg-Duesseldorf, Duesseldorf-Atlanta, Atlanta-New Orleans…if the Icelandic volcano with the name no one can pronounce let alone spell lets the fights take off…

This will be my first TechED and I am really excited to be there!

So stop on by, I am looking forward meeting you there!

Have fun!

No comments: