Thursday 10 June 2010

TechED – 4th and final day

Hi folks,

unfortunately today is the last day of TechED North America in New Orleans. So far it has been most interesting! Nevertheless, there are still some very interesting sessions to attend. In fact, I just attended fellow MVP Andy Wigley’s talk on how to use P/Invoke in order to do managed development with Silverlight for Windows Embedded.


I also wanted to let you all know, that the Windows Embedded party last night was also a full success. I had some really interesting conversations on Windows Embedded with a lot of different people whether it be customers already using Windows Embedded, fellow MVPs or Microsoft staff. Of course, the food was also excellent! I never had typical New Orleans style Crawfish Boil before, and I have to tell you I couldn’t get enough of it!



As usual you can find me most of the time at the Windows Embedded booth most of the day, see you there!

Have fun!

No comments: